It has been mandatory to have a whistleblower scheme since the Danish parliament adopted the Danish Act on the Protection of Whistleblowers in June. You can learn more about the new rules in this article.
We can assist you in setting up and operating a whistleblower scheme, and our attorneys are ready to provide legal assistance and process any concerns reported if you need it.
- Companies with more than 249 employees have until 17 December 2021 to set up their schemes.
- Companies with 50–249 employees must have set up a whistleblower scheme by 17 December 2023.
Save time on administrative tasks
We have entered into an agreement with Whistleblower Software ApS, which eases the day-to-day work involved in having a whistleblower scheme. It also means that we are able to offer you an attractive price and a solution ensuring that you comply with all regulatory requirements. Last but not least, our solution offers a safe and secure process for whistleblowers.
What does it cost to set up and operate a whistleblower scheme?
We offer two solutions, both of which are subscription-based:
Basic Service 1 – Fixed price of DKK 9,600 per year
- Setting up a personal whistleblower portal for the company
- Implementing the scheme
- Introductory course for the company’s employees (one hour)
- Technical support
- Drafting a whistleblower policy
- With Basic Service 1, concerns reported will be screened and processed by your company.
Extended Service 2 – Fixed price of 9,600 per year, plus DKK 1,000 per report for screening any concerns reported
In addition to the services provided in Basic Service 1, our attorneys will screen any concerns reported at a fixed price of DKK 1,000 per report.
No matter which service you choose: If you need additional advice/processing, we will be happy to draw up an offer tailored specifically to your needs.
For companies with more than 1,000 employees, prices are agreed individually. All prices are exclusive of Danish VAT.
Contact Christoffer Lindhardt Larsen or Mikkel Kleis, who are ready to help you get your whistleblower scheme off to a good start.